Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Love....

I will attempt to catch up on some blogging soon, but we're busy, busy, so no promises. ;)

Here is the second part of our photo shoot with Nicole & Tyler, aka The Couple Voted Most Likely To Give You a Toothache....you know, because they are so sweet. :) They wanted an informal session and didn't want to do a lot of posing, so we basically just followed them around, offering hints when needed. They were fabulous subjects so there were a ton of great pics. Here are some more of my favorites...

In this same location, their expressions ranged from smokin' hot to sugary sweet, with lots of laughs in between. The awesome thing is, they just really are this cute with each other!



I love that you can really feel how much they care about each other...


He made her leg "pop"!

Oh! Too much cuteness!! I can't take it!! It was a close race, but I think these last two are my favorites. They just really capture their personalities.


I'm smitten. They are just too cute for words...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these guys. I can't wait for the big day!!

No comments: