Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summertime Romance

Sometimes, I can't believe we get paid to just hang out with cool people.  

I'm going to be really honest right now...I love what we do, but I was not looking forward to our shoot last Saturday because I knew it was going be ridiculously hot outside.  I was worried that our engaged couple would tire quickly in the summer sun, which is not conducive to quality shots--it is hard to look happily in love when your face is melting off.

My fears were quickly put to rest when we started our session.  Nicole & Wade, who will marry in September, had brought their game faces and were ready for anything.  This young, fun-loving couple made the afternoon fly by and frankly, we were sad to leave.  Since they were willing to follow our crazy whims, including several last-minute stops, we ended up shooting at 7 different locations!  We wanted a lot of variety since we will be creating a custom photo guest book for their wedding.  I haven't gotten through all of the pictures yet, so rest assured there will be more samples coming, but here are a few to get you started...

All aboard for romance!


We love red!


I call this one, "Love, Close Up With a Wide-Angle Lens"...

Stay tuned for more Nicole & Wade...

No comments: